Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Episode of The Vampire Diaries (don't worry, no spoilers)

Oh, em, freaking gee! That was...I mean...I...Oh, man...just...Seriously, Damon just...and...

I can't explain any of it without explaining all of it, and I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I just have to say that was the most epic thing ever and I cried a little. I love this show and I love Damon Salvatore (and he's totally not evil, despite what everyone else says, he's just really conflicted inside)!

I seriously wish I knew Ian Somerhalder, or at least could contact him in some way, preferably I'd see him in person and I'd go up to him, hug him, and say "you're the most amazing actor ever". I'd add 'in the history of The Vampire Diaries' in my head, but not out loud, because in my mind he is the best ever, but others might see differently, plus I don't wanna ruin the compliment. 

Of course, in real life, if I saw him, I'd be too shy to go up and hug him. I wish I was brave. Oh, but I'd never go screaming fangirl on him or ask him to bite me, like some fans do. That's actually a little weird. I don't even want someone I know bite me, let alone a total stranger who's like 32. Maybe if he were younger. Just kidding, lol.

Okay, well, I think I've wasted your time rambling about my obsession with Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder's acting. Later, guys.

PS- go watch The Vampire Diaries. It's amazing. I'll even shoot ya'll a link. Season 2, Episode 2. That's as far back as you can go on that site. Now, GO!!!!
PSS - don't think he's sexy? Check this out: it'll change your mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment