Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Japanese Animated Crap

I resent every time my brother calls these shoes Japanese Animated Crap. I love them. I love Inuyasha, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, Dragon Ball Z, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Nausica of the Valley of the Wind, One Piece, Ruroni Kenshin, Princesss Mononoke, and I must say that, just because it's Japanese and animated, does not make it crap, Robbie!

I do admit, though, sometimes they overdo the sound effects (grunts, growling, etc) and, come on people, if you're going to pay people a ton of money to do all this, at least make them move the character's mouths in a semi-believable way. Has anyone else noticed that when they watch this stuff? Other than that, I love the animation. I think my favorite is Castle in the Sky, as far as beautiful animation goes. I also love the details included in the movie Howl's Moving Castle (though, maybe a little less detail on the Witch of the Waste [Andy, you know what I'm talking about! ;-)]).

Personally, I love anime-style, especially compared to the latest cartoons you see on day-time cartoon channels, like Cartoon Network and Nickolodeon. I think those two channels are having a contest to see who can come up with the stupidest, worst-animated show. Tell me, what do you think is the worst show you've ever seen (as far as animation goes)?

Vote Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment