Thursday, November 11, 2010

Keebler Max

Keebler Max was the greatest cat I've ever had. He was my bestest buddy that was always around when I needed him. I loved him with all my heart. Just this morning I was remembering some of the funny little things he used to do. I remember how he would play with anything, a light, a ball of paper, anything. He would play fetch. I remember when I took him outside once and his tail got so puffy! I remember one time when my uncle made a cat toy out of a wire clothes hanger, a broken guitar string, and a ball of paper, and Keebler chased that thing around until he was too tired to keep running! I miss him. I miss his big ears, his fat belly, the little white smiley face he had on his tummy, his eager willingness to snuggle... He would always let me hold him. I can't begin to count how many times he would just fall asleep in my arms, or I would fall asleep holding him. He would snuggle with me when I felt sick and when I was upset. He was the best cat ever. I still miss him terribly. I hope he's happy in Kitty Heaven, wreaking havoc on everyone's feet and crushing them under his 18 lb belly.


RIP Keebs

No comments:

Post a Comment