Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday, October 27

I have a few things that need to be said. 

#1, I am seriously obsessed with the Vampire Diaries. Why weren't the guys from Twilight this sexy? Seriously. Let me know what you think here

#2, I feel icky. It's so weird. My head is achy and I'm getting hot flashes. I'm sixteen, is that normal?

#3, I am a strong, confident woman and I don't need a man to be happy. Yeah, right.

 So, I'm not really sure why I've decided to start a blog, not really knowing who wants to read my thoughts and feelings, but here we are. This blog thing will be sort of like my journal, letting you know the little things I think about and do.

Like, today. Today was...short. Since I stayed up till one in the mornings, reading, I didn't get much rest. Ever since I went to Panic Attack, I've been really easily freaked out at night. I can barely walk to the bathroom at night, which is about 3 feet from my door. Anyway, I had to get up around 8 (that's early for me) and got my schoolwork done by 10:50, which was pretty cool. Math is pretty easy right now, I'm doing problems with variables (like, 5b - 14 = -18abd, solve for b) and I'm learning about plays in Language Arts. History is boring as ever, learning about the Revolution AGAIN. Why do I have to re-learn about the Revolution every year? Ugh.


So, after I finished school stuff, Mom and I went to visit the Grandparents. I got them to watch a couple episodes of the Vampire Diaries. When Damon kissed Elena, it was the funniest shizz.

Grandma: "is that the good-looking guy?"
Me: "Yupp"
Grandma: "YAY"
Mom: "he's evil and kills people!"
Grandma: "but he's goodlooking"
Me: *fist pump* "Yes!"

We left the Grandparents' at about 3 and went to the used bookstore. I got the first two books in the Princess Diaries series. I guess I have a thing for books with the word 'diaries' in the title. So, then we went home, I ate mom's leftover shrimp while reading and texting Nick, then when Dad got home, I fired up the DVD player and turned on the Vampire Diaries. Yes, my life is fairly boring. On the bright side, I get to go see Needtobreathe tomorrow. Booyah!

Well, I've babbled on long enough tonight. I probably won't be able to post tomorrow night, but I will if I can!

~Serena Salvatore

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica!
    I am excited for your blog,
    Hopefully you are better and staying up to date with yours than I am.
    And I really should read and watch the Vampire Diaries If they're as good as you say!
    <3
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sayin, the Vampire Diaries TV show is better than the books. they're WAAAAY different

    ReplyDelete