Thursday, October 28, 2010

EARLY October 28

First thought this morning: "it's too early to be ALIVE." I hate waking up early. But, now I'm all showered and awake, so I thought I'd let you guys (by 'guys' I mean, my imaginary viewers. lol)  know that I won't be posting a blog tonight, because I'm staying at my dad's parent's house. It's going to be crazy, because we're going to see Needtobreathe at, like, sixish I think, but if we leave at 2 o'clock or later, we'll barely be there when the doors open and then we won't get to be right up front where we can hope to get sweated on by Seth, Bo, or Bear. =P

But, hopefully, we'll get there in time for that. The downside is that Granny and Pawpaw have no internet, so as I said, no update tonight. 

However, I have time right now. I'm waiting for my hair to dry. I bought some new conditioner yesterday and I hope it works. Last night, mom was like "You have to smell good if you want Seth to marry you one day". It made me think of a little scenario where I went to a concert and they recognized us and Seth fell madly in love with me, even though he's way too old for me. Of course, then Matt Hires asked me out and I was all like "what am I gonna do?!?!?!?" Then I just told my brain to shut up, because I didn't even wanna think about something like that happening. I mean, could you choose? Let me know here.

Oh, and I know it's early, but I totally have a Christmas list going on.
  • "How To Train Your Dragon" on DVD
  • "Despicable Me" on DVD
  • "Howl's Moving Castle" on DVD
  • "Ready or Not" by Meg Cabot
  • "Princess in Love" by Meg Cabot (volume 3 in the Princess Diaries series)
  • "Princess in Waiting" by Meg Cabot (volume 4 in the Princess Diaries series)
  • a Damon Salvatore/Ian Somerhalder poster
  • Some actual blue jeans. Skinny jeans, I mean. No bootcut or whatever else they have now. I wear somewhere between a size 3 to 5 at Aeropostale, American Eagle, Forever21, those type stores.
  • An Onori guitar strap, preferably that goes with the 2 I already have (one had blue lightning and one has purple skulls). Soft straps only, please.
  • Christmas lights to hang around my room. No kidding.
  • a boyfriend. Just kidding.
  • Matt Hires' phone number
  • Ian Somerhalder's phone number.
That is all. =]

Okay, well, that's all for now. I'm gonna go pack now.

PS- all those Polls I keep linking you guys to, it's on my Quizilla account and, if you stick around, I might start posting one of the little stories I've been writing. Maybe, just maybe. So, go take that poll. It's at the end of that second big paragraph up there ^

1 comment:

  1. squeee.
    needtobreaathe!
    and umm
    I AM GONNA MARRY SETH
    so you can have matt hires.
    kay?
    <3
    Shelby
    p.s.
    don't tell robbie.

    ReplyDelete